Whoa! A message, what is this? Haha Yeah, I’m still enrolled at UCLA. I just finished my third year but I actually stayed in Westwood to work a full time job on the hill, which is why I have had the chance to take pictures lately. I am both excited and sad to be about to start my fourth and final year at UCLA. It’s been one memorable ride so far!
Royce Hall beyond its famous facade
Some of my favorite sculptures from the Franklin D. Murphy Sculpture Garden:
- Gerhard Marcks. Maja, 1941
- Auguste Rodin. The Walking Man, 1905
- Richard Serra. Torqued Ellipse UCLA, 2006
- David Smith. Cubi XX, 1964
- Deborah Butterfield. Pensive, 1996
Walking through this garden on my way to class is among the top reasons why I love being a North Campus major.